Are you losing sleep over bad IT service, performance, and unexpected escalating IT costs? If you are frustrated with computer system slowdowns, network outages, inadequate answers, and project cost overruns – your business success is at risk! A network health assessment will reveal all risk factors.
Your Network’s Integrity Should Not Keep You Up at Night
We understand that for your company, time is money. Users expect a predictable response and if a network is slow and unresponsive or completely down due to a virus attack, this bodes badly for the rest of the organization. Operations not meeting performance expectations can, in turn, prevent other projects from progressing or worse, prevent your business from generating revenue.
Our Network Health Assessment Will Reveal Conflicts, Security Loop Holes, and Other Flaws In Your Network
Our complimentary Rest Assured Network Health Assessment is an intensive diagnostic and planning service designed to check the critical components of your computer network for security, reliability, and performance. This is an important tool to ensure your network is running at peak performance and protected from data loss, downtime, viruses, and security breaches. After thorough investigation, you are provided with suggested recommendations of ways of improving this problem performance.
During this assessment, we will do a comprehensive inspection of your network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware, and other computer problems that will cause your computer to run slow, act funny, crash, and lose data:
- Scan for hidden spyware, malware, and viruses that MOST anti-virus tools and software can’t detect or won’t remove
- Check for security updates to verify you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck”
- Review your firewall and security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses
- Check the integrity of your server and diagnose slow, unstable PCs for potential problems
- Audit your virus definitions and protection and report loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information
- Review your system backup and restore to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind
To get a complimentary Network Health Assessment, simply contact us for ANY computer service and we’ll do this comprehensive assessment at no cost! We’ll provide you with a report of any issues and, for all new customers.*
Get Started Now: Submit Your Request Below or Call us now at (866) 578-6220
Request for contact
Please note: All fields required. Rest assured, we take your privacy seriously. Read our
Need To Speak To A Technician Immediately?
Support Hotline: (866) 578-6220
10 or more computers and located within our primary service area.Area may be extended at our discretion.
Complimentary service is not to exceed 1 hour. This special offer may be cancelled at anytime without notice.