Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
With our business continuity and disaster recovery solutions, you can rest assured knowing our hearty bed of security is there for your business to fall back on
When a disaster strikes, whether in the form of a natural disaster, a blackout or far more likely, a common server failure, virus attack or software-user error, your ability to respond well to the crisis can make the difference between a bright future and the end of your business.
- Do you know how to keep your business running in the event of a disaster or power outage?
- Can you restore your server after a crash in only a few minutes?
- Are you sure you will never lose more than 15 minutes of data after a server crash?
- Have you calculated what it would cost for you to recover your data or replace a server?
CAN YOU AFFORD TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS DOWN FOR HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, OR MONTHS?
Data Loss and extended downtime can cripple a small business. In fact, 94% of companies that experience a major loss of data go out of business. The advances in data backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity technologies offered by IntegrIT Network Solutions have made it affordable for even small businesses to implement these crucial tools.
Don’t let your company become a statistic!
Utilize these free documents from our Business Continuity and Disaster Preparedness Toolkit:
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Disaster Preparedness and Business Continuity Worksheet
- BC/DR Essential Information Checklist
- Identifying & Managing IT Risks to Your Business
- Business Continuity Planning in IT
From the Blog
- Are you certain your company will survive in a disaster…. large or small?
- How to be sure your company can recover, quickly, after a disaster
- The Components of a Business Continuity Plan
Take the first step in securing your network by requesting our
Learn more about our data protection and recovery plans:
Let us know if there is additional information or assistance we can provide. And please take a few minutes to explore the additional resources available on our website. We hope these resources are of value to you.