As your small business relies more on technology to drive revenues, attract new business, expand into new markets, and fund growth, it’s vital that your sensitive financial and strategic data is protected.
Every computer, server, network, and other IT components must be safeguarded from internal and external threats, optimized to ensure smooth, error-free operations, and designed to grow and support your business.
We offer a wide range of security services to organizations of all sizes that protect your entire network. We mitigate risks before they reach your network, and reduce security costs and complexity.
Please contact us to set up a Free Consultation and learn how we can help make your technology worry-free.(425) 787-0193 or (866) 578-6220 Consultation Request We look forward to hearing from you!
- Disaster Recovery Process is always up to date
- Anti-virus software safeguards systems against infections, data theft and down time
- Keeps firewalls and security operating smoothly
- Confirms data backups are performed as scheduled
- Ensures that installation of new software is properly performed
- Monitors current and new users and their assigned functionality while removing users as needed
- Training in-house administrator to conduct approved tasks
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring
- Establishes plan to protect all network and Web site components
- Managed firewall and intrusion detection
- Data Protection
- Patch Management
- Antivirus/antispyware protection
- Discovers critical or weakest links in the chain
- Determines what tools are required to monitor your network and Web site
- Installation and use of needed tools
- Schedule weekly, monthly and annual processes
- Keeping the entire system running efficiently, smoothly and easily adaptable as your business grows or changes
- Remote troubleshoot and fix (alert and resolution)
- Expert help is just a telephone call away
- Site can be managed locally and remotely (with high speed Internet access)
- By staying on top of potential problems, we catch and solve problems quickly, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best
- As a Microsoft Technical Beta Site, IntegrIT Network Solutions works with software and solutions prior to their public release. This keeps us looking ahead for solutions that will benefit your business operations and address potential problems before they develop
- Reliable on-site and online, real-time backup and recovery
- Near real-time backups (as frequent as every 15 minutes)
- Ability to restore downed servers within hours instead of weeks
- Peace of mind
- Optimizing existing hardware and software
- Enhancing security through tools like firewalls, anti-virus software and backups
- Ensuring software license compliancy to avoid costly fines and legal issues
- The Problem Prevention Network Audit is necessary because it enables us to get to know your system and business environment and give you informed recommendations regarding your present situation and to partner with you in growing your small business.