About Our Company
Bringing Integrity and IT Together.
Since 2003, IntegrIT Network Solutions, Inc. has specialized in providing the flexible information technology needed by today’s businesses and fully manage the IT needs of any company.
Our core focus is providing a personal approach to network solutions. That means:
- Understanding how our clients’ operate their business and what their goals and needs are.
- In plain English, explaining how technology can help their operations and financial reporting.
- Developing a scope of work and project plan tailored specifically for each client.
- Provide training as necessary.
- Documenting all work, installations and equipment.
- Provide service plans to ensure smooth, problem-free operations.
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- What Makes Us Unique
- Our Mission
- Our Vision
- Our Value Proposition
- Why We Are Better
- Our Service Area
Specific benefits include:
- IT budgeting and cost management – By outsourcing all IT services to IntegrIT Network Solutions, small business owners can greatly reduce their annual technology cost line item, budgeted in for expensive “spikes and peak” of out of control “break-fix” reactionary spending that results in unpredictable IT cost and band aid fixes at best.
- Vendor management – We partner with the best in the industry in order to provide the best solutions. As a full-service technology provider, IntegrIT Network Solutions acts as a liaison between its customers and other technology vendors (phones, printer, ISP, etc.) to ensure appropriate product compatibility with their network environment and how they do business.
- Training – IntegrIT Network Solutions is a Microsoft Partner and Small Business Specialist, which means our staff is required to train twice a year with Microsoft as part of our certification. We are also Beta testers, which allow us to train on and preview new products before they are released to the market. This is a big deal to small business owners who cannot afford to “experiment” with their network. Beta testing allows us to articulate to the small business owner, in plain English, how these new technologies can increase the performance and productivity of their company and individual staff members based on the applications they currently have deployed. This means the small business owners do not have to incur training costs of keeping their in-house IT staff up-to-date on the latest technologies or wonder what impact upgrading their server(s) or desktops to their “Bread and Butter” application.
- Medical – By outsourcing to IntegrIT Network Solutions, small business owners will benefit from having a far superior technical staff of engineers on hand, virtual CTO advising, and proactive network monitoring without incurring any addition employee medical benefit costs.
Specific cities within Snohomish and King counties include: Arlington, Auburn, Bellevue, Bothell, Brier, Edmonds, Everett, Kenmore, Kent, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Redmond, Renton, Seattle, Shoreline, Snohomish, Tukwila, and Woodinville.